LTTS Israel Security Center of Excellence is looking for a qualified Team Leader with solid software development skills, based in the Jerusalem area.
Our Team Leaders are responsible for requirement analysis, team building and technical leadership. They also communicate company goals, timelines and policies to the team as well as help with hiring and training.
Role & Responsibilities
- – Lead a team of 5-8 software developers
– Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- – Serve as one of the key technical expert on the team
- – Understand business goals and requirements, and help translate them into tasks and actions
- – Help with hiring and training
– 5+ years of proven experience as Team Leader
– Bachelor degree in software engineering/computer science
– Excellent communication and leadership skills
- – Innovative, self-motivated, open-minded, “out-of-the-box” thinker
– Experience with Agile
– Experience with IoT and Smart Devices
– Experience in security solutions (e.g. identity and access management, network security, application security, IDS/IPS, deep packet inspection etc.)