Ex Libris– Who are we?
Ex Libris, a ProQuest company, is a leading global provider of cloud-based solutions for higher education. Offering SaaS solutions for the management and discovery of the full spectrum of library and scholarly materials, as well as mobile campus solutions driving student engagement and success, Ex Libris serves thousands of customers in 90 countries. For more information about Ex Libris, see our website, and join us on Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
What will I be doing?
Our company is looking for a student for our security team in the Cloud services.
A typical day might include the following:
- Administrative work on company's systems
- Maintaining and updating the security websites
- Updating and developing documentation according to need
- Maintaining and documenting policies and procedures
- Create and distribute weekly reports
- Will work with various groups throughout Ex Libris
Qualified candidates must have:
- Computer studies or technical knowledge
- Ability to learn on their own
- Ability to effectively use MS Office applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to communicate with technical and non-technical customers and co-workers.
- Ability to follow up on tasks
- Must be detail-oriented
- Ability to multi-task
- Good people skills
- English at a very high level required
More important information for you:
- This position is based in the Jerusalem, Israel office
• 90 hours/month
• This position requires weekday (Sunday – Thursday) attendance