A skilled Security Researcher will be responsible for solving complex security problems.
He/ she will use deep technological know-how to solve a variety of complex technological
problems in the Vulnerability research and vulnerability exploitation domain.
Positions: Full time senior and Junior, student positions available form two days a week.
Responsibilities will include:
– Expose and exploit vulnerabilities in open source and closed source products
– Develop tools and infrastructure for security research
– Solve complex technological problems
– Develop special software capabilities
– Work in PC and mobile environments
* Substantial experience with reverse engineering
* Substantial experience with vulnerability research
* Substantial experience with exploitation
Over 10 years experience with low-level technologies