As a Security Architect, you will be involved in the planning, definition, and design of security features. The job involves creativity, working with people from different disciplines and a wide system understanding.
- B.Sc. or higher degree in a technical field from a top tier university or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of development / architecture / security related position in the industry
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written
- Highly independent and autodidact
- Background in Security or Cryptography- a plus
- Familiarity with CA/DRM technologies- a plus