Freightos is bringing freight online with the world’s largest global freight marketplace. Almost everything we eat, wear or use is shipped or flown by the global freight industry, but its technology is stuck in the ’90s….and we’re changing that. Beyond helping thousands of top tier companies worldwide, we’ve raised nearly $100 million from investors like GE Ventures, the Singapore Exchange and Aleph, and have gotten the BBC, TechCrunch, and the Wall Street Journal excited in the process..
Come help change global trade.
About the position:
If sales professionals are sharks, you’re Jaws. Which is great because Freightos is looking for a Sales Manager, to introduce more top tier logistics businesses to the world’s best freight sales software, whether you have fins or not.
And you’re going to do it all. You’ll lead full sales cycle, prospecting key leads and building a beautiful relationship with them, online and offline, with flowers or without, galvanizing strong sponsors, building cases for senior management, close deals, partying like it’s 1993, and supporting roll-out. This is the whole shebang and it requires a Sales Superhero (but please ditch the cape before meetings).
This job includes:
- Fostering relationships with the largest enterprise freight forwarders and carriers around the world.
- Qualifying opportunities.
- Making yourself a freight therapist for your prospects, with solution sales that identify customers’ needs and help them address it. Heck, you’re going to transform their lives.
- Close deals. Pretty important.
- Cooperating with our Customer Success team to make your account a success.
- Native English speaker
- Numbers talk loudly. You have a proven track record selling software solutions to Fortune 5000 customers
- Prior experience in international sales (mostly the US and European markets)
- You use CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Pipedrive) as easily as you use Facebook
- Target-driven hunter, with the ability to close more often than a sliding door at Grand Central
- Creative sales experience handling long sales cycles and creating compelling events to close them
- Business minded i.e. able to build ROI case for customer/prospect
- Excellent communicator and relationship builder
- Resilient and tenacious. It’s not climbing Mt Everest. But it could be.
- Methodological, organized and detail oriented. Enough that it bugs you that there’s no dhas between detail and oriented.
- Freight skills FTW. The ideal candidate has related industry skills (freight, logistics, transportation, supply chain)
- European languages
Reporting to: Director, SaaS
Start date: Immediate
- Full-time position
- Travel required (2-3 weeks/quarter)
- Location: Jerusalem (Israel)