Ex Libris: Who are we?
Ex Libris, a ProQuest company, is a leading global provider of cloud-based solutions for higher education. Offering SaaS solutions for the management and discovery of the full spectrum of library and scholarly materials, as well as mobile campus solutions driving student engagement and success, Ex Libris serves thousands of customers in 90 countries. For more information about Ex Libris, see our website, and join us on Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
What will I be doing?
Rialto is a comprehensive and neutral e-commerce marketplace for academic resources. It is a single destination for all content types, multiple platforms, and thousands of publishers designed to simplify selection and acquisition workflows across various access models and licenses.
The perfect candidate will become an integral part of an Israeli development team that collaborates with the U.S team on the next big product for ProQuest. The work involves developing in both Java and Angular environment while having a significant impact on the company's U.I. infrastructure.
Qualified candidates must have:
- A. in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- High level of English – both written and spoken.
It would be awesome if you also had:
- Knowledge and experience with Angular development.
- Experience in Java programming.
- Experience developing web applications.
- Experience with relational databases (Oracle), SQL, and Hibernate persistence framework.
- Experience working in an Agile Development environment.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Highly motivated, self-learner.
- Great attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
More important information for you:
- This position is based in the Jerusalem, Israel office.
- During COVID-19 the position can be fulfilled from home.
- This position normally requires weekday (Sunday – Thursday) attendance.
Why Ex Libris?
- We offer professional development opportunities with a significant focus on learning.
- We hold fun on-site events.
- Our employee population is smart and highly collaborative.
- All our employees have access to Ex Libris research products, including e-books, genealogy, and academic journals.