Ex Libris– Who are we?
Ex Libris, a ProQuest company, is a leading global provider of cloud-based solutions for higher education. Offering SaaS solutions for the management and discovery of the full spectrum of library and scholarly materials, as well as mobile campus solutions driving student engagement and success. Ex Libris serves thousands of customers in 90 countries. For more information about Ex Libris, see our website, and join us on Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
What will I be doing?
Rialto is a comprehensive and neutral e-commerce marketplace for academic resources. It is a single destination for all content types, multiple platforms, and thousands of publishers designed to simplify selection and acquisition workflows across various access models and licenses.
The perfect candidate will become an integral part of the Israeli development team that collaborates with the U.S team on the next big product for ProQuest. The role involves leading the development team that develops in both Java and Angular environment while having a significant impact on the company's U.I. infrastructure.
Qualified candidates must have:
- Sc. in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- +2 years leading a development team in an agile environment.
- 2 years of experience in Java programming.
- 2 years of experience in SPA development.
- Experience with relational databases (Oracle), SQL, and Hibernate.
- High level of English – both written and spoken.
- Ability to provide on-going coaching and training to the team members.
- Ability to inspire and motivate team members.
- Desire to extend and improve existing products and software components.
- Experience in designing or testing system level features.
- Ambitious and independent.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
It would be awesome if you also had:
- Experience with Angular development.
- Persistence framework.
- Highly organized and focused.
- Great attention to detail.
More important information for you:
- This position is based in the Jerusalem, Israel office.
- During COVID-19 the position can be fulfilled from home.
- This position normally requires weekday (Sunday – Thursday) attendance.