Work closely with the Director of Revenue Operations and Director of Finance to provide reporting, analyses, and pricing contracts for all current clients. In this roll you will learn how to work cross departments and be an integral part in the company’s Order to Cash process. The roll can be seen as a hybrid between Financial Planning & Analysis or Business Operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Own the Done Deal process which consists of auditing newly signed contracts and communicating any nuances in deal terms to the finance & account management teams.
- Manage and own all current customer data and effectively communicate details between Revenue & Finance Departments.
- Develop and maintain standardized operational reports and dashboards to monitor overall Customer health, data integrity, and other key objectives and performance indicators.
- Support day-to-day sales inquiries, providing prompt and efficient resolution to a wide range of issues and developing operational procedures and policies to manage volume.
- Basic Administration of Salesforce.com.
- BA in economics or industrial engineering and management
- Two years of relevant work experience. Outstanding applicants with less work experience will be considered as well
- Extensive experience in Microsoft Excel required
- SQL and Salesforce.com knowledge – an advantage
- Need to be able to build and automate work to simplify tasks
- Ability to multi-task, be detailed oriented while meeting tight deadlines under pressure
- Superior communication skills
- Motivated self-starter, able to work independently and follow process with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Fluent in English