We're looking for researchers with a passion for what they do, advancing the state of the art, chasing the perfect result even through the difficulties of a ground breaking research project. As a Researcher at Lightricks, you will lead the research of next generation computational photography algorithms, image/video processing and manipulation tools. Computer vision and machine learning will mix in with computer graphics and image processing. You should be able to conduct research while collaborating with other researchers on the team as well as with tech transfer engineers.
Conducting applied research.
Actively participating in tech transfer of new research into products.
Exposing the team to new research developments in their field.
- M.Sc or Ph.D. degree in a technical field from a top tier university or equivalent experience.
- Strong applied math background.
- Research experience and familiarity with the literature in one of the Lightricks’ areas of interest.
- Demonstrated ability to generate new ideas and innovate.
- Research track record including main contributions to projects you can showcase, peer-reviewed research publications, etc.