The RPE (Released Product Engineering) Manager, based in Jerusalem, will be responsible to manage released product engineering projects and supporting activities. This position requires leadership of several Projects that are run in parallel under multiple project managers and engineers, including cross functional teams in a multi-site organization. The RPE Manager is accountable for the planning, scheduling and execution of projects that occur within the framework of FDA and EU Quality System Regulations.
In this position you will be
- Accountable for the creation of overall projects timeline, budget and resources.
- Works with the project managers to create specific breakdown structures, budgets and schedules
- Lead cross functional teams – Marketing, Clinical, Sales, Training, R&D, Operations, Quality, Legal, Regulatory, and Purchasing to align to the projects strategy and needs.
- Manage projects prioritization within the site and at the global level
- Tracks project progress against plan
- Identify project risks, synergies and opportunities across projects
- Mechanical, Electrical, Software or Biomedical Engineer
At least 6 years’ experience
- At least 3 years’ experience in team management
- Experience from multidisciplinary environment
- Experience from regulatory indistry
Advanced degree preferred
Certified PMI Project Management Professional