The Sourcer will plan and execute strategic sourcing of candidates within the Healthcare sector using a wide variety of resources and conduct first-level screening calls with candidates.
• Locate & source active and passive job seekers in the healthcare industry through various sources, including the company database, social media, internet, professional networks, referrals, cold calling, networking, identifying applicant associations/pools/professional groups and affiliations etc. in order to constantly increase the number of candidates in the database.
• Build healthy, robust pipelines of candidates on a continuous basis through multiple sourcing channels (i.e., web, social, network, etc.)
• Create, categorize & maintain hotlists of passive and active candidates on a daily basis.
• Conduct first-level screening calls and engage with candidates to determine suitability of candidate and refer to the recruitment team via management.
• Develop relationships with candidates over the phone and give them a highly professional and world-class candidate experience.
• Demonstrate knowledge and excitement about our business and be able to answer basic candidate questions.
• Support our recruiting processes as it relates to sourcing and identifying candidates.
• Transfer screened candidates to the recruitment manager or schedule follow up appointments for candidates who are not available to continue screening at that time.
• Identify new methods to increase traffic of leads and manage pipeline.
• Communicate progress and develop and execute innovative recruitment and sourcing strategies.
• Conduct research to understand the market and competitive factors.
• Accountable for goals, productivity and quality of pipeline, and conversion rates.
• Other duties as required.
Hours of Operation: Sunday 10am – 4pm, Monday – Thursday – 3:30pm-12:00am
Salary: 8,500 shekels per month + commission structure
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
- Mother-tongue level English, positive with a can-do attitude, high level of professionalism & self-motivation.
- ability to work independently, excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- social media experience, experience with CRM databases, goal orientated.
- customer service focused strong computer skills.