|Mobileye develops systems that change the way we drive, from preventing accidents (advanced driver assistance systems) to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands on person with a passion to make a difference – come and lead the revolution!
What will YOU do?
- First/ second-degree student (Behavioral Science/related fields – an advantage)
- 2+ years’ experience in Sales, Recruitment, Community Organizing, Customer Service, or related fields
- Availability for 3-4 days a week – Must
- Excellent MS Office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint) and familiarity with an ERP system- must
- Fluent English- must
- Highly organized and responsible.
- Very good interactive abilities, a good communicator and a pleasant person.
- Independent, operative, organize and multi-tasking abilities.