- 1.1 The Recruiter will plan and execute strategic sourcing of candidates within the Healthcare sector using a wide variety of resources.
- Screening, interviewing and assessing candidates at various levels through phone interviews.
- Key Responsibilities
- 2.1 Act as primary point-of-contact for all Candidates
- Locate healthcare professionals in the Homecare, Long Term Care or Hospital sectors through various sources, including the Internet, referrals, nursing schools, direct mail, data base etc.
- Evaluate candidate resumes against position requirements
Facilitate the hiring process, which includes interviewing and screening candidates
Present, skill market and submit qualified candidates to clients for open requisitions.
- Act as primary point-of-contact for Client.
- Lead day-to-day management and optimization of client campaigns.
- Assist in strategy development.
- Proactively find new ways to build the client’s business and grow accounts.
- Master and maintain vast knowledge of client’s business, competition, and latest industry news and trends.
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel.
- ימי עבודה:
- יום ראשון: 10am to -16:00
- יום שני עד חמישי to 12am – 15.30
- Computer proficiency, multi-taker, excellent attention to detail, high- level communication skills, quick-thinker, takes initiative, independent
- Bachelor’s degree, sales/customer service experience, recruitment experience, experience with CRM databases
- Hours of Operations:
- Sunday – 10:00am-4:00pm Monday-Thursday – 3:30pm-12:00am