Manager: Amir Gonen Grade: 10
We are looking for a project manager for the Synamedia R&D/engineering Security team.
In this position you’ll be required to interact with other R&D people, product managers, and Delivery project managers, create high level plans and identify risks and mitigation plans, monitor the progress of the project (and generate on-going reports to higher management), suggest and implement corrective actions as needed, and be accountable for the success of the project/release under your responsibility by ensuring it meets the deadlines, budget, and quality targets as planned.
The ideal candidate should be enthusiastic about technology, with strong communication and leadership skills.
- Degree in computer science
- Experience as a software developer (3 years)
- Experience in Project Management (3 years), or as a software team leader
- Curious, energetic
- Pushes for results
- Well organized, with attention to details
- Excellent with people, collaborator
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Strong Communication skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (including in English)
- Familiar with Agile – advantage