- Inspection of products to ensure compliance: Receiving, in process and Final.
- Assists with processes MRB’s related tasks.
- Assists with processes related to the products quality.
- Other tasks related to Production and QC department, as deemed necessary.
- At least 3 years of experience as Quality Control technician.
- Familiar with AQL sampling process
- Experience under GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) environment in Medical Devices related companies – a significant advantage.
- Experience in working in Medical Devices related companies an advantage
- Understanding of Documents and Records control requirements per ISO 13485.
- Experience in production process – an advantage.
- The position requires travelling to suppliers in Israel and abroad
- Hebrew – Full control. English – reading and writing.