- Responsible to perform and monitor of all routine QA activities (controlled documents, CAPA, complaints, trainings, suppliers control etc.)
- Support QC activities
- Initiate and verify implementation and effectiveness of corrective actions derived from internal and external audits
- Responsible for audit preparation and participation in internal and external audits
- Perform supplier’s audit
- BSc in engineering or Certified Quality Engineer (CQE) – Mandatory
- At least 3 years of experience as QA engineer
- Familiar with AQL sampling process
- Experience in working in Medical Devices related companies an advantage
- Familiar with ISO13485 and FDA QSR 820 – an advantage
- Experience in participation in external and internal audits – an advantage
- Certified auditor – an advantage
- Experience in production process – an advantage.
- The position requires travelling to suppliers in Israel and abroad
- Hebrew – Full control. English – reading and writing.