At OrCam we develop innovative wearable devices based on artificial vision.
We are looking to hire a software tester. The role includes characterizing test needs while working closely with the development teams, planning and executing manual and automated tests of the product, analyzing test results, constructing performance reports, finding bugs, and following up until resolution.
If you want to take part in the development of front-end technology in a highly dynamic environment – join our team!
QA Tester Responsibilities:
- Lead different types of tests on a hand-held device and mobile applications.
- Work closely with the project team (engineering, project management) to deeply understand the product, the requirements, and the client's needs.
- Write/plan and execute manual test plans on HW-SW manual testing.
- Running manual and automatic tests on mobile applications (iOS & Android).
Working closely with the development team through complicated suggested bug fixes until reaching the ideal solution.
- Contribute to the continued growth of QA team's skills & abilities
- QA Course/ B.Sc graduate.
- 1-year experience as a manual QA (advantage)
- Organized, independent, and eager to learn.
- English proficiency both written and spoken.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment with a rapidly growing product.
- Ability to self-learning and a passion for discovering & learning new things.
- Ability to balance multiple projects and shift gears with priority changes.
- Ability to write clear and concise bug reports.
- Ability to read logs and identify critical information.
- Ability to drill down into the smallest of details while guarding the true essence of the product.