At OrCam we develop innovative wearable devices based on artificial vision.
We are looking to hire a software tester. The role includes characterizing test needs while working closely with the development teams, planning and executing manual and automated tests of the product, analyzing test results and constructing performance reports, finding bugs, following up until resolution.
If you want to take part in the development of front-end technology in a highly dynamic environment – join our team!
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong self-learning capabilities
- Highly methodological and organized
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Reliable and self-motivated team member with an excellent ability to work with others
- Fluent spoken and written English and Hebrew
- Experience in manual QA work (1+ years)
- QA course graduate
- Experience in running automated testing tools
- Leadership capabilities
- Experience with Linux/Unix environment
- Bachelor’s degree