At Mothers Choice we develop anti-microbial systems for big consumer companies, we are a growing company with 35 employees located in Jerusalem.
The position hold the following tasks:
- Assure of good laboratory practice principles within daily work perform in R&D (laboratories daily work auditing and activate improvements and proactive approach) .
- Documentation center (server) managing- updating and monitoring.
- QA SOP writing, and support R&D departments SOP’s and controlled documents (specifications, WI, protocols and reports).
- Support validations activities- protocols and reports design, review and approval.
- Investigation support and risk assessments for products and process.
- Handling annual calibration of R&D equipment.
- support R&D regulatory subjects such as REACH, FDA.
- Coordinating and communicating with the university EHS department.
- Preparing data and supporting safety audits
- Leading safety trusts monthly meetings.
- Performance tests for critical safety instruments (hoods, autoclaves)
- Safety training performance/ coordinating (for external trainings)
- Performing New hire, quality and safety training
- BSc. In science (chemistry advantage)
- At least three years of experience in QA chemistry industry – Must
- Knowledge & experience in Regulations and or Safety – Advantage
- High level of English
- Great interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Fast learner