Ex Libris– Who are we?
Ex Libris, a ProQuest company, is a leading global provider of cloud-based solutions for higher education. Offering SaaS solutions for the management and discovery of the full spectrum of library and scholarly materials, as well as mobile campus solutions driving student engagement and success. Ex Libris serves thousands of customers in 90 countries. For more information about Ex Libris, see our website, and join us on Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
What will I be doing?
Ex Libris is seeking an experienced Automated QA engineer looking to work in a dynamic and challenging environment, who will be part of a winning team developing a new and emerging product for the academic research community on top of Ex Libris rich and solid SaaS platform.
A typical day might include the following:
- Making use of methodology that integrates data and software testing
- Writing automated tests and automation infrastructures for both component, API-level and GUI-level testing.
Qualified candidates must have:
- 2+ years’ experience in writing and performing automated tests based on design documents and manual test definitions
- Knowledge of Oracle/SQL – an advantage
- Experience in writing automated tests in the Selenium ecosystem.
- Knowledge of other automated testing technologies – an advantage
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- BA degree graduate in software engineering/computer science.
- English at a very high level both written and spoken
It would be awesome if you also had:
- Detail oriented on one hand and a broad vision of the big picture on the other
- Ability to work under pressure
- Self-motivated and independent
- Ability to work in a team successfully
More important information for you:
- This position is based in the Jerusalem, Israel office
• This position requires weekday (Sunday – Thursday) attendance
Why Ex Libris?
• We offer professional development opportunities with a significant focus on learning
• We hold fun on-site events
• Our employee population is smart and highly collaborative
All our employees have access to Ex Libris research products including e-books, genealogy and academic journals
At Ex Libris, we work hard and have fun doing it. If you take pride in providing excellent customer service in a collaborative environment, please consider joining our talented team!