Ericom provides businesses with Zero Trust Secure Access to corporate applications, in the cloud and on-premises, from any device or location to keep organizations connected, productive, and secure. Leveraging innovative web and application access technologies, Ericom’s solutions ensure that users can connect to only the specific resources they are authorized to access, and that devices and applications are protected from internal and external cybersecurity threats. It is a great time to join Ericom, as the company’s solutions play in two of the hottest areas of cybersecurity today – Zero Trust Security and Secure Access Service Edge (SASE).
For over 25 years, Ericom has delivered remote access, secure connectivity, isolation, mobility and virtualization technologies to thousands of customers worldwide, allowing seamless user interactions with mission-critical systems while maintaining productivity and optimizing user experience. Ericom has offices in the US, UK, Europe and Israel, and a global network of distributors and partners.
Ericom is looking for a QA Engineer person that will join our energetic R&D team to take the existing product (Secure Browsing) to the next level and to be delivered as SaaS in the cloud.
The role aims to provide all aspects of building and operating a SaaS operation including, building deployment & monitoring tools, deal with mission-critical errors.
- Planning and executing tests on cyber products.
- Working in Agile method.
- Working with Cloud/On-prem deployments.
- Take part in new features grooming process.
- Plan test to verify user stories coverage.
- Execute tests and report bugs.
- Act as product quality supervisor.
- Working with JIRA
- Knowledge in QA methodologies
- Good knowledge in the following:
- Web technologies (e.g. html, http, dns)
- Web tools (e.g. chrome developer tools)
- Basic knowledge on the following:
- 3-5 years’ experience
Automation tests development using Selenium/Puppeteer