Ex Libris, a ProQuest company, is a leading global provider of cloud-based solutions for higher education. Offering SaaS solutions for the management and discovery of the full spectrum of library and scholarly materials, as well as mobile campus solutions driving student engagement and success. Ex Libris serves thousands of customers in 90 countries. For more information about Ex Libris, see our website, and join us on Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
What will I be doing?
You will be joining a new team that will develop the company's next big thing, with a high management focus.
As an Automation Engineer, you will be an integral part of the development team. You will take on the early stages of development and report to the Development Team Leader.
You will also be responsible for the complete QA aspects of the team, including design and documentation.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science/Software Engineering from a recognized academic institution.
- 2+ years' experience in QA and test automation development for a web-based application/SaaS product.
- Proven experience in Selenium (preferably on Java).
- Experience with QA methodology, testing processes and documentation standards (STP, STD, STR).
- A strong team-player work ethic
- Motivated, open-minded, and able to work independently
- High level of English
It would be awesome if you also had:
- Experience with Automation of:
- Unit tests
- Integration tests
- End to End tests
- Familiar with cypress.io
More important information for you:
- This position is based in the Jerusalem, Israel office; during COVID-19, it can be fulfilled from home.
- This position requires weekday (Sunday – Thursday) attendance.