Ex Libris– Who are we?
Ex Libris, a ProQuest company, is a leading global provider of cloud-based solutions for higher education. Offering SaaS solutions for the management and discovery of the full spectrum of library and scholarly materials, as well as mobile campus solutions driving student engagement and success. Ex Libris serves thousands of customers in 90 countries. For more information about Ex Libris, see our website, and join us on Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
What will I be doing?
Ex Libris is seeking an experienced Automated QA engineer looking to work in a dynamic and challenging environment, who will be part of a winning team developing a new and emerging product for the academic research community on top of Ex Libris rich and solid SaaS platform.
A typical day might include the following:
- Making use of methodology that integrates data and software testing
- Writing automated tests and automation infrastructures for both component, API-level and GUI-level testing.
Qualified candidates must have:
- 2+ years’ experience in writing and performing automated tests based on design documents and manual test definitions
- Knowledge of Oracle/SQL – an advantage
- Experience in writing automated tests in the Selenium ecosystem.
- Knowledge of other automated testing technologies – an advantage
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- BA degree graduate in software engineering/computer science.
- English at a very high level both written and spoken