The position is to be part of a development team. Be responsible for Via’s testing service, making sure we deliver an amazing & amazingly reliable product
- Develop test cases, scripts and reports of multiple projects of varying size
- Validate and test a wide variety of technologies and platforms (iOS, Android, web, cloud etc)
- Verify that real-world use cases and user expectations are simulated and met during the validation process
- Be the guardian of our outstanding customer experience
- Solid experience as a QA engineer – 2 years at least
- Have the experience and ability to create test plans, define testing strategies, and get a kick out of uncovering these hard-to-find bugs
- Have the ability to think abstract – to ensure ability to not conform to the norm. Norms do not find bugs quickly.
- Are a team worker with excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with other departments.
- Are a fast learner with the ability to work independently.
- Are excited by and passionate about technology.
- Deep understanding and proven solid experience with smartphones applications