- Responsible all the activities for suppliers including turnkey supplier
- Perform supplier’s audit
- Support QA activities (controlled documents, CAPA, complaints, trainings, etc.)
- Support QC activities
- Support for audit preparation and participation in internal and external audits
- BSc in engineering or Certified Quality Engineer (CQE) – Mandatory
- At least 3 years of experience as QA engineer
- Familiar with AQL sampling process
- Experience in working in Medical Devices related companies an advantage
- Familiar with ISO13485 and FDA QSR 820 – an advantage
- Experience in participation in external and internal audits – an advantage
- Certified auditor – an advantage
- Experience in production process and process validation – an advantage.
- The position requires travelling to suppliers in Israel and abroad
- Hebrew – Full control. English – reading and writing.