About The Position
Freightos is bringing freight online with the world’s largest global freight marketplace. Almost everything we eat, wear or use is shipped or flown by the global freight industry, but its technology is stuck in the ’90s….and we’re changing that. Beyond helping thousands of top tier companies worldwide, we’ve raised nearly $100 million from investors like GE Ventures, the Singapore Exchange and Aleph, and have gotten the BBC, TechCrunch, and the Wall Street Journal excited in the process..
Come help change global trade.
At Freightos we obsess about our customers’ experience, and the value we create for them. Quality work and high standards are everyone’s responsibility. Our team members have a strong sense of ownership and pride in what we do, and work hard to create the Best-In-Class products. We are looking for experts in software quality assurance to join our growing team, and take our quality standards and processes to the next level!
The successful candidate acts as the quality advocate for the team and will help its members to apply the best practices in software engineering quality assurance, build the latest technologies and frameworks, and improve continuously via quick iterations to raise the quality bar.
As a Quality Assurance professional, you love big challenges, complex and large systems, and have passion for software quality. f you love solving untraditional problems, have strong hands- on experience in black and white box testing, enjoy debugging and finding root causes, and cannot live without hacking the product – this could be your next opportunity.
- Be the quality advocate for all aspects of testing on a product, including automated and manual functional and non-functional software testing.
- Own the customer experience and ensure that only the Best-In-Class products and features are released. We move fast and deliver quickly, you will make sure that we maintain the highest quality standard while managing different releases at the same time.
- Own the quality standards and processes within the team.
- Improve the team’s efficiency by shortening the testing cycle via automation and streamlining the deployment process when more than one team is involved and there is a high level of dependency. You report, diagnose and reproduce code defects proactively and continuously.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases. Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Clearly communicating and reporting on all test related matters to various stakeholders on the product (both technical and non-technical);
- Use automated and manual testing techniques to verify and validate product features and functionality; use appropriate measures and KPIs to validate and report on software quality.
- Develop and enhance automated quality assurance processes and provide ideas about improvements for better test coverage.
- Contribute to any other activities that the team might need unblocked in order to deliver value, assisting other teammates when necessary – that includes helping in requirements gathering, design, development, releasing, support, etc…
1. 3+ years as a quality engineer, testing large, complex web based applications
2. Experience designing and implementing manual functional, non-functional test cases for large-scale projects
3. Experience with integration, regression, and exploratory types of testing
4. Effective communicator whether in writing or verbally
5. Strong command of the English language
1. Experience in test automation frameworks and automating end-to-end and user interface tests.
2. Experience in testing distributed systems in the cloud
3. Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
4. Experience working in distributed teams
5. Experience with performance and/or security testing