Ex Libris– Who are we?
Ex Libris, a ProQuest company, is a leading global provider of cloud-based solutions for higher education. Offering SaaS solutions for the management and discovery of the full spectrum of library and scholarly materials, as well as mobile campus solutions driving student engagement and success. Ex Libris serves thousands of customers in 90 countries. For more information about Ex Libris, see our website, and join us on Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
What will I be doing?
Ex Libris's software development team focuses on the design and implementation of the next generation of features.
Ex Libris is seeking for a QA engineer to become a part of the QA team working on both mobile (Android and iOS) and SaaS applications and be responsible for the testing activities.
Duties for this position include test design, test execution, automation tests, bug analysis.
Moreover, you will be expected to own tasks from our product development sprints, participating in regular scrum meetings to partner with developers to ensure product development executed to fulfil its requirements and with exceptional quality.
- A. in Computer Sciences/Software Engineering from a recognized academic institution
- 2+ years of experience in QA and test automation development for a mobile/web-based/SaaS product
- Proven experience in Selenium and Appium (preferably on Java).
- Experience with QA methodology, testing processes and documentation standards (STP, STD, STR)
- Familiar with Mobile and SaaS/Cloud products
- Experience with Agile (Scrum)
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Problem solving ability
- Deep understanding of CI/CD lifecycle, from build creation to deployment and tests – Big Advantage
- Team player
- Highly organized and focused
- Self-motivated and hungry to learn.
- High level of English
More important information for you:
- This position is based in the Jerusalem, Israel office
- During COVID-19 the position can be fulfilled from home
- This position normally requires weekday (Sunday – Thursday) attendance
Why Ex Libris?
- We offer professional development opportunities with a significant focus on learning
- We hold fun on-site events
- All our employees have access to Ex Libris research products including e-books, genealogy and academic journals
At Ex Libris, we work hard and have fun doing it!