Ex Libris: Who are we?
Ex Libris, a ProQuest company, is a leading global provider of cloud-based solutions for higher education. Offering SaaS solutions for the management and discovery of the full spectrum of library and scholarly materials, as well as mobile campus solutions driving student engagement and success, Ex Libris serves thousands of customers in 90 countries. For more information about Ex Libris, see our website, and join us on Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
What will I be doing?
Ex Libris' software development team focuses on the design and implementation of the next generation of features.
Ex Libris, Rialto, seeks a QA Automation Team Leader to lead the QA and automation development team working on SaaS applications and be responsible for the testing activities.
In Rialto, we are looking for an individual who is eager to learn and practice cutting-edge technologies and willing to lead the next generation of our automation framework (Web, API, and many more).
This is an opportunity for someone who is a people leader at first and a tech innovative person.
A typical day might include the following:
Duties for this position include test design, test execution, automation tests, bug analysis.
You will be developing automation frameworks with a variety of technologies.
Moreover, you will be expected to own tasks from our product development sprints, participating in regular scrum meetings to partner with developers to ensure product development is executed to fulfill its requirements and with exceptional quality.
Qualified candidates must have:
- B.A. in Computer Sciences/Software Engineering from a recognized academic institution
- 2 + years of experience in QA and test automation
- Proven experience in Selenium (preferred in Java)
- Building hands-on automation framework
- Experience with QA methodology, testing processes, and documentation standards (STP, STD, STR)
- High level of English
- Team player
- Highly organized and focused
- Self-motivated and hungry to learn
It would be awesome if you also had:
- Experience with Agile (Scrum)
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Deep understanding of CI/CD lifecycle, from build creation to deployment and tests – Big Advantage
More important information for you:
- This position is based in the Jerusalem, Israel office
- During COVID-19 the position can be fulfilled from home
- This position normally requires weekday (Sunday – Thursday) attendance