Ex Libris, a ProQuest company, is a leading global provider of cloud-based solutions for higher education. Offering SaaS solutions for the management and discovery of the full spectrum of library and scholarly materials, as well as mobile campus solutions driving student engagement and success, Ex Libris serves thousands of customers in 90 countries. For more information about Ex Libris, see our website, and join us on Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
What will I be doing?
The Provider Relations Team is responsible for managing provider relationships across Ex Libris Discovery (Primo, Summon) and Delivery (Alma, SFX, 360) products for content ingest. Because of their unique position as content experts, analysts work closely with Support, Development, Operations, Product Management, and Sales to ensure interoperability between Ex Libris products and to promote positive relationships with content providers.
A typical day might include the following:
- Act as a gatekeeper for Ex Libris products support incidents; serve as point of contact for support incidents that require provider communication.
- Develop strong, constructive relationships with worldwide academic and business publishers.
- Educates providers on how their metadata is used in Ex Libris products and performs product demos to show providers the extent and accuracy of their data within Ex Libris products. Work on a daily basis and strategic planning with the provider.
- Troubleshoot and identify resolution to issues by distributing requests to internal and external teams.
- Collate, interpret issues, and communicate to providers in terms they can relate to.
Qualified candidates must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Science and/or Library Science – an advantage
- Strong analytical mind; technologically savvy
- Strong command of Excel
- Ability to manage several projects while performing consistently and confidently
- Strong interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy while managing a high-volume workload
- Working with CRM tools
- Service orientation
- Ability to learn quickly and efficiently within an environment of changing priorities
- Native English level – Must, Strong oral and written communication skills
More important information for you:
- This position is based in the Jerusalem, Israel office
- The position reports to Director of Provider Relations, Ex Libris Content Operations
- During COVID-19 the position can be fulfilled from home
- This position normally requires weekday (Sunday – Thursday) attendance