Ex Libris– Who are we?
Ex Libris, a ProQuest company, is a leading global provider of cloud-based solutions for higher education. Offering SaaS solutions for the management and discovery of the full spectrum of library and scholarly materials, as well as mobile campus solutions driving student engagement and success, Ex Libris serves thousands of customers in 90 countries. For more information about Ex Libris, see our website, and join us on Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
What will I be doing?
The Project Manager & Customer Success, New Products role works with our customers implementing newer Ex Libris product solutions, such as Esploro, to ensure a successful initial rollout and ongoing increased product value realization through growth in product adoption and advocacy development. This involves a wide set of approaches strategically deployed as needed for each institution with the goal of formulating a standard repeatable methodology. The Project Manager & Customer Success role also consults and works with all levels of the higher education institution such as the Research office and the Library. This individual must be comfortable understanding, communicating and delivering upon a project delivery plan which is aligned to best match the product’s capabilities to each customer’s needs. The role is also required to maintain strong working relationships with other customer-facing personnel within Ex Libris across the Customer Success, Professional Services, Support, and Product Management and Development teams.
A typical day might include the following:
- Coordinate all activities related to new Ex Libris products implementations, working with Early Adopters implementations:
- Prepare a detailed project plan
- Coordinate and supervise all activities that are under Ex Libris’ responsibility as detailed in the project plan
- Verify customer fulfillment of data testing responsibilities
- Prepare and update implementation methodologies for mass production and delivery
- Working closely with our Headquarter team internal stakeholders, to be used by Professional services teams worldwide
- Internal knowledge transfer to relevant regional teams to enable their self-sufficiency
- Develop and lead initial customer success and engagement methodology definitions and delivery for new products
Qualified candidates must have:
- BA or BSC in Information Systems, Industrial Engineering, or similar field
- At least 8 years of professional experience delivering technology/software projects in a customer-facing capacity (advantage for Ex Libris products)
- Background in library/research office/higher education related workflows/standards
- You look for winning situations that benefit all stakeholders
- English at a very high level (written/spoken/reading)
- Ability to manage ambiguity, maintain composure under pressure, negotiate, plan and execute creative solutions
- Strong time management skills and experience working with strict deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to professionally interact with a diverse blend of personalities to reach resolution and maintain strong relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
It would be awesome if you also had:
- Certification/s as a certified Project manager PMP/Prince-2 or equivalent background
- Previous experience with Customer Success, internal sales, account management or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
- Experience in the academic community or close familiarity with Higher education faculty member or research office-related processes involved with any of the following: research funding, research data, publications, researcher profiles, faculty collaboration
More important information for you:
- This position is based in the Jerusalem, Israel office
Full time position (Sunday – Thursday)