EX LIBRIS– Who are we?
Ex Libris, Part of Clarivate, is a global leader in the EdTech (Education Technology) industry. We serve some of the most prestigious academic institutions and research universities around the world, with a total of over 7,500 customers in 90 countries.
Our SaaS solutions help universities transform academic libraries, maximize the impact of research activities, enhance teaching and learning, and drive student engagement and success. For more information about Ex Libris, see our website, and join us on Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
What will I be doing?
Ex Libris is seeking a Programmer to work on the development team of a base product for academic libraries. The work involves developing in a Java environment while integrating innovative development technologies.
Qualified candidates must have:
- B.A. in Computer Sciences or Software Engineering
- Programmer with 2 years of experience in Java
- Experience developing web applications
- High level of English – both written and spoken.
- Ability to work in a team
- Highly motivated, self-learner.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills
It would be awesome if you also had:
- Knowledge and experience with Eclipse, Tomcat, Hibernate, Web Services
- Experience with relational databases (Oracle), SQL, and Hibernate persistence framework
- Experience working in an Agile Development environment
More important information for you:
Our base is in the Jerusalem, Israel office, working in a hybrid model
Why Ex Libris?
At Ex Libris, we value our employees and are striving to create the perfect balance between work and home life. Join us to be part of a family-like environment; enjoy our unique culture and benefits. Be part of a thriving, productive community helping to change the future of higher education with the state-of-the-art technology coming from Ex Libris.
At Ex Libris, we work hard and have fun doing it!