We are looking for a Product Analyst to join our R&D center in Jerusalem.
The position is to be part of a Development team responsible for Via’s research on a wide variety of topics, providing data insights , enlightening live dilemmas, and suggesting business/product actions.
- Analyze large and complex data sets to discover product insights and help translate them into real world improvements
- Take ownership on new product features – in terms of analysis: define KPI’s, extract data from multiple data sources, conduct ad hoc / periodic analytics and present your results
- Create, support, monitor and maintain reports/dashboards for Product usage
- Own and manage multiple data initiatives and projects both on an on-going and an ad-hoc basis
- Work closely with Product managers, developers and business representative.
- Become the focal point for all related data matters in the organization
- B.A/BSc. Computer Science / Industrial Engineering / Information Systems / Statistics or equivalent related experience
- 3 years of professional experience
- 1+ years experience working in a data analysis / BI position in a high data-rich environment
- Proven SQL expertise – a must
- Experience in a product analyst position or as an analyst in a product oriented team – advantage
- Experience in data visualization tools (Tableau/Qlikview/other) – a must
- Experience with Python / R – an advantage.
- Exceptional ability to understand data and to transform it into simple and self explanatory insights
- Fast learning capabilities and proven ability to multitask – working on several projects at a time
- Strong communication skills and excellent English, required to communicate daily with teams in the US and Europe