You will develop and execute exploratory software tests and requirements coverage tests in order to ensure the product’s software quality.
Your responsibilities will include deep understanding of the product features, presentation of feature/product status and quality, tasks estimation, tasks planning, coordinating, writing, reviewing, leading technical activities and executing software testing.
You will ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in the defect tracking system.
You will be a technical leader and will be part of the project core team.
You will need to priorities the tasks between the engineers and overcome any unexpected blocker to make sure V&V activity progress most efficient way.
- Minimum of 10 years of SW testing experience (preferably medical device) including writing testing protocols/procedures and execution.
- Minimum of 5 years of technical leader experience with leading quality assurance test.
- activities – manage and priorities QA/V&V tasks.
- Create clear, concise and details oriented test plans/cases.
- Ability to understand and create test plans from specifications or verbal communications.
- B.Sc degree in Software Engineering, Electrical engineering or any other relevant engineering background.
- Creativity and ability to develop rationale approach to testing coverage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior work in a regulated environment, following development standards.
- and processes – Advantage.
- Experience in other testing and verification areas but software – Advantage.
- Experience in developing and writing automatic testing – Advantage.
- Self-learning capabilities.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Collaborate with development, project management, customer support and engineering teams.
- Good team player.
- Experience with medical device.
- Experience with offshore team communication.
- Experience with programming in LabView system design from National Instruments.
- Proficient in written as well as spoken English.