Be part of Gamatronic, A SolarEdge division and form SolarEdge’s new Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) systems offering.
Gamatronic develops, manufactures, and sells UPS electrical devices that provide emergency power to appliances when the input power source fails. The company’s technology includes UPS systems of a wide range of outputs and monitoring and control solutions for power systems.
We are looking for an ambitious and diligent individual to join the teams in Jerusalem.
- Taking part in the development of the company’s flagship products
- Responsibility for the development from the design stage to the final product, including all tests necessary to deliver the product to mass production (electronic tests, thermal tests, EMI tests…).
- Working with other teams inside the Hardware division and outside of it (such as the Mechanical department, Software and more)
- Report to the team leader for progress
- Sc. in Electrical engineering
- 1+ year experience in power electronics
- Knowledge in Analog circuits and Op Amps behavior – Must.
- Experience of designing Flyback DC2DC converters
- Proven experience working with lab equipment such as Spectrum Analyzer, Oscilloscope, Electronic Loads etc.
- 1+ year of experience in circuit design and HW board design – Advantage
- Knowledge of DC2DC converter topologies such as Buck, Boost, Flyback and forward – Advantage
- Knowledge in magnetic design – Advantage
- Knowledge in Orcad, Visio and Pspice – Advantage
- Feedback control loop knowledge – Advantage
- Knowledge in EMI requirements and design – Advantage
- Knowledge in power layout design – Advantage
- Knowledge in inverters topologies and systems is a plus – Advantage