OrCam’s mission is to harness the power of AI and machine vision to increase the independence of people who are blind, visually impaired or have reading difficulties. OrCam is the most advanced wearable assistive technology in the world, with an intuitive interface that serves to enhance the daily lives of people.
#OrCam’s global sales center is looking for an energetic, professional and charismatic phone salesperson for the Nordic countries who wishes to join our Jerusalem based #CallCenter!
In this role you will be in daily contact with people who can potentially benefit from our technology in order to qualify them, explain the product, and either close sales or move the sales process along together with our distribution partners.
- Reach quotas for daily call volumes and numbers of qualified leads.
- Conduct a structured qualification survey and conversation with leads through outbound phone calls.
- Assign leads to sales team members and/or partners as instructed.
- Record all interactions in CRM systems and issue periodic reports.
- Learn and maintain full knowledge of OrCam products.
Job location: Jerusalem, Israel.
Working days: Sunday – Thursday
Working hours are: 09:30- 18:00 (Shift work)
If helping people is your passion and you have proficiency in English as well as at least two Nordic languages (Danish\ Swedish\ Norwegian\Finnish), if you are a sales personality with excellent communications skills and a drive for success- contact us!