- Development of proprietary cell lines, screening and selecting the next generation of production cells
- Exploring new methods for engineering specialized new cell lines for a variety of clinical targets and populations
- Develop the company’s knowhow in cell reprogramming and immortalization technologies by sing gene-editing and viral vector protocols
- Develop methodologies for cell banking
- Leading the team’s knowledge and innovation in this field
- PhD, 5-10 years relevant industrial experience
- Knowledge and technical experience in mammalian cell culture and molecular biology, biochemistry, or a related field with relevant post-graduate or industrial experience.
Track record in stem cell cultivation technologies