- Prepare monthly payrolls
- Manage attendance process – update new employees, terminations, leave, vacation, military reserve, etc.
- Calculate payroll provisions – vacation, ‘havraa’.
- Prepare salary tax reports (161, 857, 126 forms), and handle pension agents’ instruction forms
- Calculate, report, and pay employees tax withholding to the tax authorities
- Report monthly payments to social insurance companies
- Ongoing iteration with the insurance agency, including preparing the relevant forms for new hires and terminated employees.
- Salary data review and control; making sure data is accurate and setting processes for improvements, including analytical paper works.
- Ad-hoc projects as required.
- Certified Payroll Accountant and/or Certified Payroll Professional
- Certified Bookkeeper – Advantage
- At least three years of Experience in payroll calculation to more than 150 employees
- Solid working knowledge of payroll, including payroll tax, Social insurance, and compliance.
- English at an advanced level (both spoken and written)
- Experience with Netsuite systems – Advantage
- Experience with Payroll software – Malam – Advantage
- High skills in Microsoft Excel