About The Position
Freightos is bringing freight online with the world’s largest global freight marketplace. Almost everything we eat, wear or use is shipped or flown by the global freight industry, but its technology is stuck in the ’90s….and we’re changing that. Beyond helping thousands of top tier companies worldwide, we’ve raised nearly $100 million from investors like GE Ventures, the Singapore Exchange and Aleph, and have gotten the BBC, TechCrunch, and the Wall Street Journal excited in the process.
Come help change global trade.
We’re looking for an experienced Operations Accounts Manager to join our team in Jerusalem and make even the most complicated supply chains tick like a Swiss clock.
If you’re passionate about making international freight operations work better (and who isn’t), a strong multitasker that can juggle dozens of TEUs, and love to make every customer feel like royalty, we want to speak to you.
- Red-carpet-onboarding of large accounts, mostly based in the US / Europe.
- Establish and enhance processes to manage relationships and documentations of all involved parties (suppliers, agents, buyers) and special instructions for each account. We’ll need someone who can scale.
- Monitor transport plans for key accounts, swiftly ensuring everything happens when it should happen…and doesn’t happen when it shouldn’t
- Proactively manage communications with account stakeholders, building strong relationships (invite-them-to-your-wedding level relationships) driven by excellent and timely customer service
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve service and grow revenue
- 3-5 years of customer service experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (English) and the ability to make, and keep, customers delighted with our service
- File much? You’ll need excellent organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and execute assigned tasks
- Zoom-in and zoom-out capabilities to ensure that both high-level processes and low-level details get done.
- Whether it’s an assist or a foul shot, we love team players, especially those that can function independently.
- Passion for new technologies. Out-of-the-box and creative approach
- Motivated and enthusiastic, with a sense of urgency to meet goals
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and conditions in line with business needs
- Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Logistics, Supply Chain
- Experience in air/ocean freight operations/pricing/procurement/supply chain management/customs brokerage, within either freight forwarder or air/ocean carrier business or importer/exporter environment would be highly advantageous
- French or German proficiency
- High competency with MS Office applications, especially Excel
- Full-time position, US hours (12-9 pm), Monday to Friday, with flexibility to meet business needs
- Location: Jerusalem
- Ability to travel as needed, approx. 1-2x/quarter.
- Reporting to: Freight Team Manager