About The Position
Freightos is bringing freight online with the world’s largest global freight marketplace. Almost everything we eat, wear or use is shipped or flown by the global freight industry, but its technology is stuck in the ’90s….and we’re changing that. Beyond helping thousands of top tier companies worldwide, we’ve raised nearly $100 million from investors like GE Ventures, the Singapore Exchange and Aleph, and have gotten the BBC, TechCrunch, and the Wall Street Journal excited in the process..
We’re looking for a part-time office admin for our office in Jerusalem
Roles & Responsibilities:
You’ll keep the office ticking, as we juggle thousands of international freight shipments. Which basically means that you:
- Manage all administrative and operational aspects of the office, from keep employees happy with the right food to making sure that maintenance and IT are on top of their game.
- It takes a lot of people to keep our company running. You’ll maintain relationships with our external vendors – building management, car leasing , office supply, mobile, computers, internet, travel, etc.
- Vendors come and vendors go. When we need new ones, you’ll own procurement, from negotiation, follow up and quality assurance.
- There’s no freight without fun. You’ll plan and execute company activities, events, gifts, etc. And you’ll get a lot of smiles in return.
- Things tend to come up. As the right hand (and probably left hand too) of HR, you’ll help with ongoing tasks as needed.
- At least a year of relevant experience managing offices or in a relevant admin role.
- Outstanding Hebrew and English language skills, both written and verbal
- We deliver freight. You deliver best-in-class customer service to our employees
- Detail-oreinted, with the ability to multitask and prioritize (enough to realize that we misspelled “oriented”)
- Self motivated, independent and team player. Yay.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Prior experience working in a startup
Part time position, approximately 4 hours per day- flexibility to meet business needs
Temporary position for 7 months (maternity leave replacement) until the end of September