Operative, a global high-tech company, delivers software solutions for premium media companies.
Operative’s SaaS solutions are at the forefront of helping media leaders to optimize the convergence of their TV, Advance TV and Digital Media assets.
Operative has employees in 12 offices around the world and processes more than $40 billion in premium linear and digital advertising revenue.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Manage and perform technical risk remediation for company assets
– Review and implement secure network architecture for all company networks
– Perform technical and non-technical risk assessments based on security requirements
– Communication with third party consultants and auditors related to security activities
– Leverage current systems and platforms to minimize risk exposure
– Plan and implement new technologies into the network environments
– Hands on experience with security tools and appliances including Firewalls, anti virus, DLP, application control, vulnerability scanning and SSL VPN
– Strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware.
– Ability to work with all levels of staff within and outside of IT and outside the organization.
– A self-starter able to work independently but comfortable working in a team environment.
– Practical experience in information security, networking, system administration (architecture, infrastructure, application) of at least 3 years.
– Up-to-date knowledge of threats, vulnerabilities and breaches of information security in a wide variety of technologies and systems.
Hands On experience in these fields and technologies:
- Experience with Firewall equipment’s – Sonicwall – advantage.
- Working with troubleshooting tools such as: WireShark, Sniffers and more – necessary.
- Working with systems in Microsoft based environments: GPO, AD – a significant advantage
- Virtualization,Storage,Linux – advantage.
- Networking – Switching & Routing Advantage.
- Protection from DDOS and WAF attacks
- Remote access: SSLVPN by PulseSecure, OTP
- High level of English – Reading, writing and talking