Which department will you join?
The NetSuite team is working under the Information Systems department and is responsible for Mobileye's ERP business applications.
The team collaborates with our Finance, Logistic, Purchasing, Sales, Engineering, IT & BI departments in one of the biggest NetSuite projects implemented in Israel.
The team is gathering business requirements, detailed designs, new implementations and developments, various system integrations, and system support.
How your job will look like?
- Analyze and design solutions for Mobileye logistic business requirements
- Work closely with BI and development teams
- Administrate the application and support NetSuite users
- Manage logistic implementation project and changes
- Be a NetSuite source of knowledge in Mobileye
- 2 years + of experience in NetSuite ERP system and previous ERP systems experience
- BSc in Industrial Engineering specializing in Information Systems or equivalent
- Proven experience in financial/logistic processes and business application implementations in NetSuite
- Experience working in a Global company and managing multiple projects and tasks under pressure and tight timelines
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to manage customers and priorities
- Sharp & Service-oriented
- Fluent both in English and Hebrew