About the company:
Ex Libris, a ProQuest company, is a leading global provider of cloud-based solutions for higher education. Offering SaaS solutions for the management and discovery of the full spectrum of library and scholarly materials, as well as mobile campus solutions driving student engagement and success, Ex Libris serves thousands of customers in 90 countries. For more information about Ex Libris, see our website, and join us on Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
The individual who fills the MIS Business Analyst will be part of a dynamic team, working with cutting-edge technologies. The team is responsible for the business applications of the company.
The MIS Business Analyst will lead application implementation projects. gather business/product requirements, design, implement and maintain the applications and related integrations to ensure delivery of innovative, high quality solutions that meet the business needs. Administer the application as well as troubleshoot and resolve complicated issues.
- ERP application ownership – implement, operate and ensure continues improvement.
- Manage concurrent projects
- Full responsibility of process such as: Requirements gathering, project management, monitoring performance and implementation of processes, providing end to end solutions to problems.
- design, process flows, user guides.
- On call duties as required
Required professional experience:
- 1-2 years of experience as business analyst in financial applications (NetSuite – Advantage)
- Professional experience with financial processes and financial terminology
- Professional experience with on ore more of following applications will be consider as advantage:
- Power BI or other BI platforms
- Dell Boomi (or other integration application)
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting capabilities
- Ability to work in a team environment for positive outcomes and generating trust.
- Capable of managing multiple projects and tasks under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to professionally interact with diverse personalities to reach resolutions and maintain strong relationships
- Looking to develop their skillset in continually evolving company
Bachelor’s in Accounting, Economics, Industrial engineering, information systems or computer science
Important skills / characteristics:
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task under pressure
- Service oriented
- Independent, self-motivated, detailed-oriented, highly organized
- Quick learner
- Collaborates well in team environment
- Innovative and out-of-the-box thinker
English at a high level – spoken and written