Ex Libris– Who are we?
Ex Libris, a ProQuest company, is a leading global provider of cloud-based solutions for higher education. Offering SaaS solutions for the management and discovery of the full spectrum of library and scholarly materials, as well as mobile campus solutions driving student engagement and success, Ex Libris serves thousands of customers in 90 countries. For more information about Ex Libris, see our website, and join us on Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
What will I be doing?
- Developing migration related tools for various products
- Responsible for end-to-end development process: design, develop, test and support several migration tools
- Automating manual processes to optimize work processes
A typical day might include the following:
- Develop powerful and large-scale migration related modules and tools, that will serve as the key point for migrating new customers’ data into Ex Libris Higher-Ed Platform.
- This role combines development in both client & server sides (mostly server side) on Java EE platform.
Qualified candidates must have:
- BSc/MSc degree in Computer Science
- 2+ years of hands-on work experience in Java – a must
- Knowledge of SQL
- An energetic, self-motivated, committed and positive team player
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Self-learner with the ability to work independently
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of English
It would be awesome if you also had:
- Experience in full life-cycle Java EE development
- Experience with Eclipse and Oracle database
- Working under Linux environment
- Experience with Ex Libris or similar library products
More important information for you:
• This position is based in the Jerusalem, Israel office
• This position requires weekday (Sunday – Thursday) attendance