We are looking for medical students for a medical images annotation position, to support the company’s efforts to develop innovative Artificial Intelligence solutions for the biggest companies in the medical device industry.
Our work is used by medical experts to assist them in saving lives, be it during the diagnostics phase or in the operation room.
Medical annotator’s responsibilities include assisting with the preparation of anatomical background for new projects, assisting with medical market research, and mainly annotating and labeling medical data exposing our team to a big variety of medical imaging, supported by the company’s medical experts.
- Medical students in their last year of studies, before their internship.
- Availability to work at least 22 weekly hours – A must
office hours: Sunday-Thursday, 8am-8pm.
- Highly detail-oriented.
- High level of perception.
- Excellent follow through record keeping skills.
- Understanding of Data Concepts.
- Highly reliable, self-motivated, and hardworking individual with an interest in medical AI technology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.