Join Gamatronic, a SolarEdge division, and be part of our new UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) system offering Gamatronic develops, manufactures, and sells UPS electrical devices that provide emergency power to appliances when the input power source fails. The company’s technology includes UPS systems of a wide range of outputs and monitoring and control solutions for power systems.
The Material Planner team ensures row material availability to support production plan in all sites with minimum stock levels
As a Material Planner you will support production plan with material, including new product implementation (NPI) and work with various teams in SolarEdge operation division (Engineering, Logistics, Purchasing…)
We are looking for a self-motivated, independent employee to join the team
What you will be doing:
• Routine management of production plan
• Schedule the supply of materials to meet production requirements with minimum stock levels
• Day-to-day PR/PO management including expedite Pos and push out when needed
• Define inventory policies
• Take actions in relation to material shortages that affect production
• Plan, track & control shipments – verifying on time delivery
• Manage spare parts inventory levels
• Work closely with multiple department in the organization
• Leading and taking part of ad-hoc projects
• Consistently seeking new opportunities to improve processes
• A team player, great interpersonal capabilities, influence without authority capabilities.
• BSC in Industrial Engineering Management or similar degree
• Experience of 2+ years as a Planner.
• Excellent fluent English-Read/Write and Speaking
• Mastering in MS-office
• Highly motivated and ability to work in a fast-paced business environment
• Creative, be able to provide out of the box solutions.
• Fast learner, Independent and autodidact
• Capable of working under stress and set up priority of all open tasks
• .Strong analytical capabilities.
The first 9 months in Jerusalem and moving to Modiyin