We’re looking for an experienced Sales professional to join our team in Jerusalem, to bring onboard and diligently retain a growing base of delighted customers.
If you’re passionate about expanding Freightos customer by customer, a strong multitasker who can juggle dozens of FEUs, and love to make every customer feel like royalty, we want to speak to you!
- Sell to inbound and outbound prospects, and then account manage these customers with your top tier customer service.
- Work closely with colleagues in Operations, Pricing, Finance and other departments to ensure customer needs are met and business relationship expanded.
- We want someone who can scale. You’ll need to establish and enhance your own disciplined and organized management of CRM tools – leads and activities, reporting and recurring customer communications and meetings.
- Proactively manage communications with customers, building strong relationships driven by excellent and timely customer service
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve service and grow revenue.
- Location: Freightos Office Jerusalem
- Work days: Monday – Friday, US hours
- Full time
- Travel: About 1x / quarter
- Reports to Sales Team Manager, Freightos Marketplace
- Perfect English language skills both written and verbal
- Tech-savvy. Able to work quickly and efficiently with multiple technologies and softwares
- You’re a born hunter. You can find the right prospects, quickly develop a trusting relationship and make it happen.
- Experience. You’ve spent at least 3 years in a professional sales position, and are ready to up your game.
- Providing business value is a key tool in your arsenal, with the ability to build an ROI case for your customer / prospect.
- You are well-organized and diligent, mapping out your day’s activities, updating statuses and leave no dishes in the sink when you go home. Seriously. We hate that.
- You make freight friendly with your incredible interpersonal skills, are resilient and tenacious, methodological, organized and detail oriented (Wow – you are amazing. We can’t wait to hire you!).
- You have a passion for delighting customers with your excellent customer service
- Experience in the Air and Ocean industry and know what FCL, AWB and TEU stand for.
- Undergraduate degree in business, business administration, or similar fields
- Salesforce proficiency