Freightos is bringing freight online with the world’s largest global freight marketplace. Almost everything we eat, wear or use is shipped or flown by the global freight industry, but its technology is stuck in the ’90s….and we’re changing that. Beyond helping thousands of top tier companies worldwide, we’ve raised nearly $100 million from investors like GE Ventures, the Singapore Exchange and Aleph, and have gotten the BBC, TechCrunch, and the Wall Street Journal excited in the process..
And we’re looking for the perfect marketing development representative (MDR) to help spread the word by finding the perniciously perfect prospects and pitching to pack a pipeline. You’ll find leads, qualify them, and set our sales team up to knock them out of the park. Figuratively, of course.
What does an MDR do? Great question. You’ll find the right audience online, build a digital pipeline, and preach our vision to them, guided by data-driven lead-building and prospecting aboard the Good Ship Freightos. It’s a magical bar cocktail of digital prospecting, analog pitching, and freight.
Who You Are:
You’re resourceful, able to compile a killer lead list and research it so well, you feel like an old friend – without the emotional baggage – by the time you call.
You’re an amazing listener (hear that?) and a smooth talker (or emailer). Most importantly,
you’re an independent lead machine.
But you don’t stop at CSV files. You identify the leads, warm them up, and pass over the batton to our amazing sales team – equipped with all of your information that will empower them close.
- Create pitch-perfect (literally) prospect lists through online research, data automation, and your dream tools, like ZoomInfo, LinkedIn and other methods.
- Conduct outbound campaigns across prospect lists and targeted accounts by phone, email, maritime flags, whatever.
- Work with sales and marketing to hone Freightos’ positioning for different customer segments
- Communicate those values through different channels, and develop sales collateral to support your outreach.
- Build and cultivate relationships into sales-ready targets, by clearly communicating with prospects (in writing and by phone) how Freightos addresses their needs.
- Seamlessly pass your leads on to a sales rep, transferring any necessary information.
- Maintain accurate records of all data collected and activities performed in our CRM.
- Track and meet lead generation targets, and then celebrate a job well done.
- 2+ years of business experience in marketing, sales or business development
- Perfect English (we really mean it)
- Flexibility to work overlapping US hrs for 30% of time (split over 2-3 days a week)
- Experience crushing it with a CRM (preferably Salesforce)
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Tech-savvy (experience with lead gen tools a plus)
- Super organized
- Results driven
- Resilient to failure (i.e. prospects hanging up on you won’t make you cry. It happens.)