OrCam was founded in 2010 with a clear mission – harness the power of artificial intelligence and machine vision to assist people who are visually impaired. OrCam has created an innovative, smart, and wearable camera with an intuitive interface which serves to enhance the daily lives of people with vision loss. OrCam gives independence.
The Ideal candidate will assist in all digital-marketing-related activities.
Including but not limited to, PPC, Facebook ads, Google Ads, GDN, Taboola ads, Influencers marketing, SEO, social media marketing, content writing, email marketing, etc. The candidate will have at least 1-year experience working in a similar role in an international company.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or similar
- At least 1-year experience in Digital Marketing
- Experience with HubSpot and Salesforce is a plus
- Familiar with Google Ads, GDN, YouTube ads, Facebook campaigns, Taboola ads, etc.
- Native Level English Speaker is Required
- Strong communication skills, both in Hebrew & English
- Additional languages are a plus
- Extremely detail-oriented and sales-oriented
- Extremely organized and great at managing deadlines
- Ability to work well with a team and under pressure
- Thinks outside the box and willing to learn new things