services hundreds of healthcare providers across the US, and streamlines their scheduling workflow.
Love finding bugs? Does the idea of testing out features get your blood pumping? Then you are in for a treat! We are looking for a someone with a passion for Quality to join our Jerusalem office. You will perform manual tests to ensure product quality and help maintain the internal computer systems.
The position requires ~75% QA and ~25% System Administration.
- At least 2 years’ experience with QA testing
- Knowledge of QA best practices, Methodologies and tools
- Strong IT background or experience as a System Admin
- Excellent English
- Ability to work independently as well as a good team player
- Familiarity with a scripting or coding language
- MSSQL/ Oracle database scripting and management
- Basic knowledge of XML/HTML/JSON, client-server application
- Experience with Web and Mobile Devices testing
- Experience in Automated QA
- Familiarity with Mac Windows, and Unix OS