Ex Libris– Who are we?
Ex Libris, a ProQuest company, is a leading global provider of cloud-based solutions for higher education. Offering SaaS solutions for the management and discovery of the full spectrum of library and scholarly materials, as well as mobile campus solutions driving student engagement and success, Ex Libris serves thousands of customers in 90 countries. For more information about Ex Libris, see our website, and join us on Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
What will I be doing?
Our company is looking for students to work on the campusM project.
As part of your job, you will be working directly with the developers, receive new developments and test them to assure the product's quality, detect and report bugs upon finding ones.
You will report to the QA team leader, who will also guide and mentor you appropriately.
A typical day might include the following:
- Creating new test scenarios.
- Testing the new developments.
- Creating Jira issues for bugs and testing them after they were fixed.
- Science students – starting from the second year.
- Willing to work on a student position at least one year.
- Preference will be given to students with a high academic average.
- High work motivation.
- Excellent team worker as well as an independent performer.
- High level of English.
More important information for you:
- This position is based in the Jerusalem, Israel office.
- During COVID-19 the position can be fulfilled from home.